Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Signs From Your Angel--Tiffany Stiles 11:11 SLC



In June of 2013 I lost my younger brother, my only sibling. Since then I've been especially interested in supposed signs from the other side, such as the cardinal effect [thecardinalexperience.com/]. I like to think that my brother, John is still looking out for me from his home in eternity. 

With what would have been my brother, John's 29th birthday, I thought this to be especially appropriate today. 

I miss you, baby brother, and I will love you 'forever and a day'.

.          .          .           .        .          .          .           .          .          .           . 
1. Dimes & Pennies

2. Feathers, Doves, & Butterflies

3. A Song The Meant Something to You Both

4. Bells Ringing

5. A Familiar Scent

6. Books Falling Off Shelves, Opening to a Page for a Message.

7. Sudden Temperature Changes

8. Repeating Numeric Sequences

9. Sparkles of Light Seen Out of the Corner of Your Eye

10. Orbs of White or Colored Light

11. Flicking Lights

12. Goosebumps, or an Overwhelming Feeling of Unconditional Love
.          .          .           .        .          .          .           .          .          .           .     
The angels whisper through synchronicities to get your attention. They want you to know they are with you and always watching over you.         

No comments:

Post a Comment