Monday, April 27, 2015

12 of the Most Heartbreaking Lines on Love from Tara Block at Popsugar.com

Is there a movie or a TV scene you can’t watch without floods of tears pouring out your eyeballs? Does just hearing a quote trigger and emotional eruption? Well, if you feel like opening the floodgates, I’ve pulled out some of the most heart-wrenching movie and TV lines on love. Seriously, grab the tissues before you look through these. And share your favorite tear-inducing lines in the comments!!!

1.)
          10 Things I Hate About You:



“…But mostly, I hate the way I don’t hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.”

2.)     
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II:


         
“After all this time?

…Always.”
         
3.)     
          The Vow:


         
“I see the way you look at him…I know, because you used to look at me that way.”

4.)
          A Walk to Remember:



“I love you’…

I told you not to fall in love with me.”

5.)
          Gossip Girl:



“I’m sorry for losing my temper the night you told me Louis proposed to you. I’m sorry for not waiting longer at the Empire State Building. I’m sorry for treating you property. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I loved you when I knew I did. Most of all, I’m sorry that I gave up on us when you never did.”

6.)
          My Girl:



“He can’t see without his glasses!”

7.)
          The Fault in Our Stars:



“You gave me a forever within the numbered days. I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity.”

8.)
          Rumor Has It:



“I didn’t come here to tell you that I can’t live without you. I can live without you. I just don’t want to.”

9.)      17 Again:



“…but I guess if I love you, I should let you move on.”

10.)     Grey’s Anatomy:



“I love you…I do. I love you. I’ve always been in love with you. I will always be in love with you…We can get married. And you’re gonna be an amazing surgeon. We’re gonna have 2 or 3 kids…We’re gonna be happy, Lex. You and me. We’re gonna have the best life, Lexie. You and me…You can’t die, because we’re supposed to end up together. We are meant to be…I love you. I love you. I love you…I love you. I love you. I love you.”

11.)
          A Cinderella Story:



“…because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought…Useless and disappointing.”

12.)
          Glee:




“He was my person.”


[ Original Source:     popsugar.com/love/Most-Heartbreaking-Lines-Love-34838458#photo-34838458 ]