Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Post-Christmas Scrap-Happy Adventure, Pt 1

I had another amazing scrap-happy adventure last night... This time my amazing bestie / brother-from-another-mother, Branden, and I went on what was supposed to be a quick trip to Walmart for the essentials at our house, Diet Coke and Mountain Dew cases and toilet tissue.

Well some how I managed to got lost in a frenzy of post holiday sales; let loose with my debit card and lack of marital supervision... My foolish, foolish, foolish hubby (I ♥ you Junior).

Anyway I found this zebra-print lock-box in the school supply aisle. It has this amazing fuzzy texture, and created a project for the evening. 


On this fuzzy, velvety texture I created a monogram that is blinged out in Scrap-Happy Style. Above is my lock-box, completed and in its entirety... I'm not exactly sure what to do with it but my craft room motif is zebra-print, and this little project inspired me to make something just for fun...  


The last pic is a detailed photo of the monogram on my lock-box... this is made out of chipboard backing, a silver foil outline, and inner layer of the monogram is made of pink glitter paper, and embellished with these gorgeous black gems encircled in crushed faux-diamonds and smaller plain black gems...

©Scrap Happy Creations, 2014