Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year...Lexy Lou Who & Scrap Happy Creations Welcome 2015!!!


Wow, another holiday season has come and gone. It amazes me how time continues to go so much faster the older I get...

In the 2015 calendar year my daughters, Rhianna, Madison, and Haley Rae will be 16, 14, and 12 respectively; my husband and I will celebrate our 2-year anniversary; and I will reach the age of 36, the same age Marilyn Monroe was at the time of her suicide, reminding me how much we all take for granted our time on earth and all the little moments that seem so unremarkable but essentially make up a life full of memories, heartaches and triumphs. This year,  will also be the two-year anniversary of the loss of my baby brother, John; the single most painful event of my life.



May you and your family, friends, and loved ones have a wonderful, inspiring, and blessed year in 2015 full of love, magic, and miracles...

xx Lexy Lou Who