Monday, November 24, 2014

Quote of the Week of November 23rd - 29th, 2014 - Gratitude in Honor of the Thanksgiving Holiday

This week are going to try somthing new (primarily for my convenience). Daily quotes have been replaced by a "Quote of the Week" for two reasons. First of all, I don't update "The Trials and Tribulations of Scrap Happy Lexy, my little nook on the net daily, and a daily requirement often leaves me way behind, taking the fun out of something I started for enjoyment. Second, and most importantly, by updating our quote weekly, it give you the time to reflect on it, what it means to you, and hopefully take something from it. I'd also love to get your input regarding the weeks subject matter and  that particular quote in the comments, and any suggestions you may have for me... 
________________________________________________________________________________
Grat·i·tude:
ˈɡradəˌt(y)o͞od/

noun
The quality of being thankful, readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness. Synonyms: gratefulness, thankfulmess, thanks, appreciation, indebtedness, recognigion, acknowledgement, credit.
________________________________________________________________________________

This week we are thinking about "Gratitude" in the spirit of our Thanksgiving holiday. What do you feel gratitude for this Thanksgiving holiday...

For more of my thoughts on gratitude, see my share from Saturday, November 22nd regarding my book store shopping list...




"Gratitude...Helps us to see what is there instead of what isn't."
-Annette Bridges, American Author of Women's Literature
from thestire.cafemom.com, through pinterest.com

________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Have a great holiday... 

xxLexy